1. More Heat: The National Weather Service is predicting another hot, sunny day. The high will be around 87 degrees. In the afternoon, there is a chance of showers after 1 p.m. It should cool off to about 67 degrees.
2. NEMPAC Summer Concert Series: The North End Music and Performing Arts Center will be hosting their third series this summer. Tuesday’s performance will be Opera Arias, Duets and Scenes featured from Bizet’s Carmen.” This free event will be held at the The Prado (The Paul Revere Mall), 416 Hanover St., Boston, MA.
3. reThink INK: 25 Years at Mixit Print Studio: This exhibit is all about the fine art of print making. This free event is being held at the Johnson Lobby, the Changing Exhibits Room, and the Wiggin Gallery at the Central Library in Copley Square during regular library hours.
4. Rock and Blues Concert Cruise: Tall Ships Cruise featuring Bellevue Cadillac and the Evan Goodrow Band: For the eighth season, the Tall Ship Concert Cruise is back. Climb aboard the Provincetown II at the World Trade Center Pier at 200 Seaport Blvd. The cruise goes from 7:15 to 10:15 p.m. Advanced tickets cost $30 and tickets for the day of the show are $35. This is for the 21+ crowd.
5. Free Yoga at the Frog Pond: Open for yogis of all experience backgrounds, classes are held weekly at the Frog Pond. No advanced registration is required, however it is recommended that you bring your own mat. This goes from 6-7 p.m.