1. Some More Storms: The National Weather Service is predicting a cloudy day with a high of 79 with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. The evening looks pretty similar, with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.
2. Saint Joseph Feast: The 87th annual starts tonight with live music from 5 to 11 p.m. on the corner of Hanover and Battery Street. The feast goes all weekend and all are welcome.
3. Free Fun Fridays at N.E. Historic Genealogical Society: The Highland Street Foundation’s Free Fun Fridays program offers free admission to 50 venues are participating with five cultural venues open, free of charge.
4. Talking Taste: Tiffani Faison from Sweet Cheeks will be demonstrating some famous dishes at the ICA. Fiason’s Texas style BBQ joint, Sweet Cheeks brings Southern style BBQ to Boston. The demonstration begins at 6:30 p.m. It costs $10 for members and $15 for non-members,
5. Glass Fridays: On the last Friday of each month, Diablo Studios welcomes the 21 + crowd to a night of wine and glass blowing. Spend three hours in the studio for introductory classes on glass blowing or bead-making. Afterwards, you are invited to watch the demonstration from the studio artists and drink wine with the guests. The glassblowing program costs $95 and the bead-making program costs $75. This event runs from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.