1. Partly sunny: Today will be party sunny, with rain likely late this evening, according to the National Weather Service. High: 42, Low: 36.
2. BNN-TV Open House: Between 6 and 7 p.m. today, take a tour of the Boston Neighborhood Network Television studios and production facilities, located at the Charles J. Beard II Media Center, 3025 Washington St., Boston. Learn more about BNN services, workshops, privileges and membership. Sessions are open to the public and walk-ins are welcome.
3. Plan ahead: Buses will replace Orange Line trains between Sullivan Square and Oak Grove MBTA stations Saturday, Dec. 22 through Sunday, Dec. 23. Normal Orange Line train service will resume on Monday, Dec. 24. For a look at the MBTA schedule for Christmas Eve and Day, click here.
4. Stay informed: With possible snow emergencies coming, it's a good time to make sure your updated contact information is registered with Alert Boston, the city's emergency notification system. Sign up to get emergency alerts on your phone, by email or text message.
5. Bell concert at the Common: The Back Bay Ringers will perform a today at Boston Common's Commonwealth Avenue Mall, near the entrance at Arlington Street, from 5-6 p.m. The concert is one of four they are performing this holiday season and is sponsored by The Friends of the Public Garden. The final concert will be performed Friday at the Boston Common’s Brewer Fountain Plaza.
Got a North End event coming up? Make sure it's on our calendar!